Luntiang Lunes: Bokchoy With Cashew

My son reminded me yesterday to prepare him vegetables for his packed lunch on Monday. I love his words! Like music to my ears, I got more inspired to cook and share vegetable recipes. Today's Luntiang Lunes is Bokchoy With Cashew, complete, very easy and simple dish to prepare.

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons canola oil
  • 1 cup chopped green onion
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 500 grams bokchoy/pechay, stalks and leaves separated
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • salt to taste
  • 1 cup chopped roasted cashew

- Heat canola oil in pan and saute onion and garlic.
- Turn heat to high and stir fry  bokchoy stalks for 1 minute, then leaves for another minute.
- Season with salt, add sesame oil, and some water (1/4 cup), cook for 1 minute.
- Add cashew nuts.
- Serve hot.

Enjoy!

Comments