Green Salad with Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing

I usually buy our salad dressings.One time I run out of my son's favorite Honey Mustard Dressing for our evening's green salad. Once again I used my ever reliable tool, the Internet for recipe and direction in making my own Honey Mustard Dressing.
Luckily, I all have the ingredients asked in my chosen recipe. Here's sharing our Green Salad with Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing.

Ingredients: Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing adapted from allrecipes.com 

1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon honey

Directions:
In a small bowl, whisk together, mayonnaise, mustard, honey and lemon juice.
Store covered in the refrigerator.

I only made half of the recipe since I don't want to keep the extra in the refrigerator. I also added 1 teaspoon lemon juice instead of just 3/4 teaspoon.

I dressed our favorite green salad (romaine lettuce, carrots and cucumber) with the fresh homemade honey mustard.  My children loved it!

Next time I will try adding yogurt to the dressing instead of mayonnaise
for healthy reasons. : )

Honey Mustard Dressing Credits to: allrecipes.com 

Enjoy!


Comments