Chocolate Tablea Peanut Butter No - Bake Cookies

My two sons are not used to hot chocolate made with chocolate tablea as well as when it's added in their morning oatmeal. I too am growing pimples drinking tablea hot chocolate. : (  My Chocolate Tablea Peanut Butter No - Bake Cookies is a revision from their usual chocolate oatmeal meal (oatmeal champorado in Filipino).
I crossed my fingers when I offered the cookies for their afternoon snack and silently hoped they will like it. They indeed finished it without any qualms. Surprisingly, they even asked for another piece in the evening before brushing their teeth. My Chocolate Tablea Peanut Butter No - Bake Cookies is a success! ; )


Ingredients:


  • 2 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. cocoa
  • 1/2 c. milk
  • 1 stick butter
  • 3 c. oatmeal
  • 1/2 c. peanut butter

Procedure:

  1. Mix sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in large saucepan and heat to boiling.
  2. Boil 1 minute. 
  3. Stir in oatmeal and peanut butter. 
  4. Drop by spoonsful on wax paper. 
  5. Let cool. These will harden as they cool.

Note: I used only 1 1/2 cup brown sugar (not packed). As for the cocoa, I added 2 tablespoons Bensdorp cocoa and 2 tablets of chocolate tablea.

Super Easy! My children munching on the cookies an added incentive. Thanks for sharing Cooks.com.
Enjoy!

Comments