Steamed Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Glacage

Mr. A's nephew lives with us. It was his 19th birthday last Tuesday. I made a Steamed Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glacage for him. We all loved the cake and thought it worthwhile to share it.

Steamed Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Glacage

 Here's a slice of the cake still frozen.

 My son's Ben 10 plate which I used as board for the cake matches with the colors of the blanket's reflection on the chocolate glacage.

The night before applying the chocolate glacage, my chocolate cake looked so dark. Thanks to Chef Jenny's suggestion to use Bensdorp cocoa powder.

 Be sure to slice the cake before it thaws for a cleaner cut. I want to show how dark it is inside and out. 
It's moist and not too sweet taste surely topped and a winner to the birthday celebrant and to my children. : )

Glacage Recipe Credit to: howtocookthat and patissierjourney
Steamed Chocolate Cake Credit to: latestrecipes

Try it too at home. It's easy to do.
Enjoy!

Comments