Crispy Cream Dory With Curry Sauce

Ever since I left Middle East, I have not tasted an authentic curry dish here. An Indian friend used to cook chicken curry and her curry tasted so delicious.
When sister Grace visited Japan, I asked her to bring sushi mat for me, instead on her arrival she handed me House brand 'The Curry'. Wow! It's a ready made curry popularized by Japan. I can now have my own curry.

Ingredients:
  • 500 grams cream dory fillet
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 teaspoon paprika powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1 tablespoon corn starch
  • 1/2 cup canola oil 
  • The Curry by House

Cooking Procedure:
  1. Marinate cream dory fillet with salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and paprika for 30 minutes.
  2. Mix flour and cornstarch well before apply coating on the marinated cream dory.
  3. Heat the oil and fry fish until golden brown. Place fried fish on paper towels.
  4. In a small pan, boil 1 cup water and just add half of The Curry. Mix well.
  5. Turn off heat when curry thickens.
  6. Pour the curry on a plate and place the fried cream dory.

Enjoy!: )



Comments