Cake Pops in Pretzel Sticks

It is my second time to make cake pops. My first was the Polvoron Pops which I already made a post about it. This time my Cake Pops are in Pretzel Sticks. My youngest son has seen the cake pops first. He excitedly shouted:' Wow! pops and I can eat the sticks, too.'
I got this idea of using pretzels as stick in the cake pops when I saw a Wilton brand pretzel chocolate mold. Since I don't have the mold yet, I thought of sticking the pretzel in a chocolate coated cake ball instead. ; ) Here are my Cake Pops in Pretzel Sticks. : )


Ingredients:
  • 1 small chiffon cake (store bought)
  • 25g whipping cream
  • 25g water or milk
  • 125g white chocolate
  • 20 pcs pretzels chocolate sticks

Preparation:
  1. Whip the cream and water/milk for 5 minutes.
  2. Crumble the chiffon cake and mix in the whipped cream.
  3. Form mixture into small balls.
  4. Melt the white chocolate.
  5. Dip Pretzel chocolate stick tip in the melted chocolate.
  6. Insert Pretzel sticks in the small cake balls.
  7. Put whole batch of cake pops in the freezer for 5 minutes.
  8. Take out from the freezer and individually coat cake pops with white chocolate.
  9. Spoon some of the melted white chocolate and drip it on the cake pops.
Enjoy!

I packed it in three's and put a ribbon. Looks perfect for giveaway.

Comments