Cake Pops Pinay Version: Polvoron Pops

Classes are suspended for four days here in Baguio due to heavy monsoon rains. During those free times, I have enough time to study cake decorating in the internet. One of the 'HIT' subject I encountered is cake pops decorating. It's so famous that many are talking about it and almost everyone knows how to do it. Those experts show it easy to do. Getting ready with my hands on for the first try, I didn't follow a usual recipe, instead I used a Filipino dessert recipe for the pop base before decorating. : ) Here's my Cake Pops Pinay Version: Polvoron Pops.

Movie 'Lorax' inspired decorating. The polvoron pops look like those cut down trees in the movie. These are seedlings ready for planting. ; )

Polvoron pops covered with vibrant colored sugar crystals and some pops with sprinkles.

Just to show inside the pop is polvoron with peanut.

Polvoron pops with theme color of the ongoing famous sport event in London.

I run out of pop sticks!

Still themed for the ongoing event in London.

Watch out for the polvoron pop recipe on my next post. ; )
Happy Viewing!



Comments

  1. Ang galing naman! Very creative of you!

    Oh, I love the Lorax too!

    I was wondering how you were with news of the rains. I am glad you are fine.

    http://karen.mychronicles.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. So sorry for not replying sooner. I just did what you told me: practice more. : )Yes, we're all good here in Baguio, thanks Gods! I pray you're doing fine too after the heavy downpour. How's the event for Luntiang Lunes going?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment