Rainbow-Colored Puto

My sister-in-law shared a link at Facebook months ago. I became an instant fan of CasaVeneracion's site since then. Here's the Rainbow-Colored Puto which I made following exactly the instructions in the said site.

I wished, I have seen this recipe earlier. I would have prepared small steamed cakes for my eldest son's classmates and teachers on his birthday. They, surely will love this colorful and tasty treat.

On a rainy Thursday morning, Mayor Domogan, the mayor in Baguio City cancelled classes for elementary levels. It freed my children and me from our school weekday activity. It gave me time too to prepare special snack for us. The snack: Rainbow-Colored Puto turned out special and colorful too. : ) Literally, it brightened my day just seeing the beautiful colors.

My mother, who came for a visit had tasted the cake first and commented: 'It's delicious!' It indeed was!

Try it too at your home. You can see the recipe in this site.
A million thanks to CasaVeneracion for sharing this recipe. =)
Enjoy!

Comments