Fried Dilis With Fresh Tomatoes and Green Mango

I bought a quarter kilo of dilis in the market last week. It is good to eat it during rainy days. I felt disappointed when on my first try of cooking, it tasted too salty. I planned to saute it with tomatoes next time to at least lower down its saltiness. On second thought, I served: Fried Dilis With Fresh Tomatoes and Green Mango for our lunch.

Ingredients:
  • 75 grams dilis
  • 3 tablespoons canola oil
  • 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
  • 1/2 green mango, diced

- Heat a pan, pour canola oil and fry dilis.
- Put dilis in a bowl, add diced tomatoes and green mango.
- Toss.
- Serve immediately.

Enjoy!
Note: One can always opt to add more fresh tomatoes and green mango.

Comments

  1. Wow! Nice idea. I'll try it next time we have dilis. I do this but with freshly steamed alamang (not bagoong).

    http://karen.mychronicles.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment