Fillet O' Fish Lumpia

My youngest son and I had Fillet O Fish Lumpia this morning. Yummy! Very simple and very easy dish to prepare. A bright idea that came to mind when my son asked for breakfast the moment he opened his eyes. Gush! I would not be in a such a rush to prepare if I woke up earlier. Anyways, I was able to serve this Fillet O Fish Lumpia in a flash. He enjoyed it with his fave banana catsup. : )


Ingredients:
200 grams fish fillet, cut in long slices
1 tablespoon lime juice
1-2 teaspoons fish sauce
dash of pepper
lumpia wrappers
canola oil for frying

Cooking Procedure:
  • Marinate fish fillet slices with lime juice, fish sauce and pepper for 5 minutes.
  • Wrap fish fillets in lumpia wrapper.
  • Fry fillet o fish lumpia until golden brown.
  • Serve immediately.

Enjoy!

Comments