Boneless Bangus Bistek Tagalog

I am a subscriber of Overseas Pinoy Cooking. One of the recipes which I received recently is Bangus Bistek Tagalog. I am so inspired to try it at sister Grace's house. She has ample supply of bangus after our mother brought them home from attending her hometown's fiesta...so here's  my first try of Boneless Bangus Bistek Tagalog.


Instead of following exactly how the recipe is done, I tried deboning the fish! : ) It is a crazy idea when I don't even know how the process is done.
Sister Grace likes the recipe and suggests to use boneless bangus. Great! So we are two with the boneless concept. Not bad at all. This is why the title of this post is Boneless Bangus Bistek Tagalog.

 I have enough share of oil splatters whenever frying scaled bangus. I do not intend to add more. Sprinkling cornstarch or flour on bangus skin does the trick...less mess on the stove and no more oil splash stings on one's skin. : )

Thank you so much Overseas Pinoy Cooking for sharing this recipe.
One can visit the recipe in this site.

Enjoy!

Comments