Sauteed Broiled Eggplant

My mother has mastered cooking this Sauteed Broiled Eggplant. Visitors, my bother and sister and relatives eat with gusto whenever served with mom's sauteed broiled eggplant.
One time my brother suggested to feature this recipe in my blog. Why not! I just have to cook it myself. Since the children are off to their Summer Bible Study today, I have more time for broiling and peeling the eggplants. Enough time too for cleaning my nails and fingers afterwards. : )

Ingredients: 
5-6 eggplants broiled, peeled and sliced crosswise
2 large tomatoes sliced
2 medium onions, sliced
fish sauce
1 tbsp canola oil
egg omelet for topping (optional)

Cooking Procedure:
Heat canola oil in a pan.
Saute onions and tomatoes for 2 minutes
Add eggplants, fish sauce and stir for 3-4 minutes
Serve hot, topped with egg omelet

Enjoy!

Comments