Mango Salad With Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette

I usually eat full meal during breakfast and lunch but skip dinner. Last week,my sister Grace invited me for dinner in her friend's house. A bright and colorful mango salad was served. It enticed me to eat without feeling guilty at the same time gave me a healthy idea to prepare for dinner. Below is the Mango salad I made.

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tomatoes sliced
  • Bunch of romaine lettuce
  • 1 carrot grated
  • 1 cucumber cubed
  • 1 ripe mango, cubed
  • Mint leaves
  • 45g Cheddar cheese, cubed
  • Balsamic vinegar
  • Olive oil
  • Honey

Method:

 Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette (I followed the vinaigrette recipe in this site)
 -Whisk together the vinegar, honey, olive oil, and soy sauce until the honey has dissolved, and the dressing is smooth. 

Mango Salad 
-Prepare all vegetables, fruits and cheese
-Put everything in salad bowl
-Add some Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette (refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for next use)
-Toss the salad

Salad can serve as dinner.
Enjoy!

Comments