Happy New Year, Everyone!

I love the taste of risotto rice served at a wedding reception which I attended recently. I was so inspired thus prepared it for our dinner at the same time our Media Noche too.


This is our table setting.


Ensalada Appetizer: sliced tomatoes, grilled eggplant and half ripe mango


My youngest son's pizza request


Main Course: Chicken Fillet in Cream of Mushroom Sauce with Vegetable Rice Risotto & Steamed Broccoli. Naks! ; )

Special Pancit Guisado with Sanghai Lumpia courtesy of our neighbor who timely gave it while we were eating. : )
And below is our simple dessert: watermelon and pineapple slices.
I almost forget to mention our iced tea for drinks.
All is set except for my husband who was not around to eat with us. I just hope  next New Year he will be around to taste and savour my prepared food.

Happy Happy New Year, Everyone!

Comments